Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Pretty in Pink


Every day it seems that Bella is interacting with us more. She is smiling more, stretching out her arms to touch things, and looking at us in an effort to try and mimic our hand movements and facial expressions. I swear when I snap my fingers she moves her right hand (she'll be a righty) in an effort to do the same. Todd thinks I may be reading too much into things. I suppose that can happen when you spend 24/7 with someone who can't talk. In fact just last night he was saying Bella didn't really do much yet and that she might even be an angry baby because she really didn't smile that often. And then as if to prove him wrong, the minute we stopped the car she had lots of smiles and grins for her daddy. Like most first time parents, we take joy in all our baby's first. Last night I took joy in Bella's first time to prove her daddy wrong.

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a beautiful baby Bella is. I'm so glad you are enjoying her so much!