Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Days


Yes, sir. That is one happy baby. She got her shots on 3/13, and she has been on the go meeting and greeting people ever since. She met my co-workers Friday in the morning and then met Todd's co-workers that afternoon, and she got to ride home from work with daddy in his truck. That was lots of fun I am sure. Then on Sat. we threw her a "Free Bella" party and invited my extended family over to my parent's house since they hadn't seen her yet. And then on Sunday she went to church with us for the first time and stayed in the nursery. We didn't even make it into the church doors because people came running out to see her. And as you can see, she has enjoyed being the center of attention. She truly did love it. I don't know if she is just not old enough to be scared of all the different faces, - I know she won't start experiencing separation anxiety until around 9 months - but she loved being passed from person to person (ok, she loves being held). It just seems impossible to believe that Todd and I would have an outgoing kid. But anything is possible. We will of course keep you posted.

1 comment:

Carolyn Francisco said...

What a doll! She looks like Todd with hair! :-) What a fun way to share your baby with friends...

Carolyn