Sunday, January 21, 2007

We are in our room

We have made it to the NICU room for outbound babies. The 3 of us are kicking back watching the football game. Bella is cheering for the Patriots I think. I know this because she pooped right after the Colts kicked a field goal to get on the board. Then she cried when they kicked their 2nd field goal. She is asleep now after getting a little meal in her. It is a pretty cool feeling knowing we are in charge of her care now with the nurses available as backup.

4 comments:

Carolyn Francisco said...

It has been such a joy to share in this experience with you on your blog. Your description of Bella and her activities has been precious. I know you are anxious to have unrestricted access to her and will join with you in praying that she can come home on Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing all three of you soon.

Bill said...

Betty has been jumping all over me to get this up so she can see the baby. Her comment when I located you was "that is one healthy and cute baby" I know you all will be glad to get her home. Congratulations!

Susan said...

I'm so glad you all get to go home tomorrow. And I'm very jealous of the nifty room for outbound babies! We didn't have one of those. It sounds like she is doing great. Enjoying bringing her home tomorrow!

Al, Liz, Oak and Isla Carter said...

Hey Guys,
I finally got a chance to get on and read the most recent updates--we are so excited you are going home, all of you together! I am sure you will be very busy now taking care of Bella- but OH, she is so cute, I want to hold her so badly! I can't wait to see her in person some day! Enjoy each minute together!

We love you guys! You are in our prayers continually!