Thursday, November 25, 2010

Halloween





The girls were a lot of fun this Halloween. We actually got to do some pumpkin activities this year. Last year it was too wet to do too much. We picked out a pumpkin at the little pumpkin patch near the house on the way to school. I guess it has become a tradition. And I took off early one day and took the girls to the Owens Farms pumpkin patch. We went on a hay ride, feed the goats, did the maze, and picked at some pumpkins. Bella also taught us a halloween and fall song. And as is also becoming a tradition, we had a costume controversy. Initially Bella said she wanted to be Spider Girl. And then a pink superhero. A pink super hero that can make flowers bloom and rainbows. And she can fly, and she take me along with her. She told me all this on the way to school one day. So when I saw a pink super hero cape, I thought I'd found the best costume. But then, the girly princess kicked in, and she ultimately was Belle. And actually she put that dress on any chance she got. We also went to the festival at the girls' school. That was fun, but we missed all the trunks of treats. Then we also did trunks of treats at our church before they went trick or treating. Needless to say we did it ALL!

No comments: