Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cinderella

Bella is now at the age where she can go to movies and plays and musicals, so this year I bought tickets for her and me to several shows - one of which was the Texas Ballet Cinderella. So on Sat afternoon Bella and I and LOTS of other little girls and their mommies went to the Winspeare to see Cinderella. The dancing and costumes were beautiful. And despite having what I think was her first sinus headache, Bella did a great job of sitting still and quite through the whole show. This month we went to a Sunday afternoon play of "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake". It is a special children's series that the Eiseman center in Richardson puts on. It was cute and just right for little ones. It's fun to have some special one on one time with Bella. I think she likes it, too.

No comments: