Thursday, October 1, 2009

State Fair of Texas


Todd and I took the girls to the fair on opening day. Before the kids, Todd and I had made it a tradition to take the afternoon off, grab our coke can for reduced entry fee, and head off to the fair on opening day. So this year, we were back - only with the girls.  They have some really neat stuff for the kids to do. They have a pretend farm and a big petting zoo. Pig races - which weren't a big hit. And of course the food. No one has to ask Bella twice if she'd like some funnel cake. Hum... maybe if I cover carrots in powdered sugar she'll eat them. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are darling. My husband is a youth pastor; we recently moved from Seattle to a small, farming community in Oregon - much better for our kids. I just saw a canon commercial and was inspired by the music to relearn the piano. The only place with access to the sheet music is your blog. May I pay you for a copy?

Catherine and Todd said...

no need to pay for it, the composer sent it to me for free. I can pass it on to you if you leave me your email. I will delete your post with your email in it immediately after you send it.

Catherine and Todd said...

no need to pay for it, the composer sent it to me for free. I can pass it on to you if you leave me your email. I will delete your post with your email in it immediately after you send it.