Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Festivals



Sunday we had two festivals to work and attend back to back. It was a bit hectic, but I think the girls had a good time. Although in between all the madness we didn't get around to feeding the girls until after 7:00. I think Becca ate her weight in Wendy's nuggets. Wendy's nugget. Not even the gold standard Chick-Fil-A nuggets. I made Bella's costume because I had already bought her one when she decided she wanted to be a spider. I had no idea she'd have a preference. I figured I'd have one more year before she started telling me what she wanted to be. Oh well. Even though Bella is very social, she was somewhat hesitant at the Mom's Club Festival. Meanwhile Becca was just going and exploring. She didn't care. I tell ya, these kids will surprise ya. Bella was thrilled to pieces with all the suckers she got, and when I told her that she couldn't have another one, she was ok with that. I was so proud of her. I dressed Becca in the ladybug costume Bella wore for her first Halloween. I tell you Bella was a big baby at first. But boy did she put the brakes on that once she turned about 15 months. 

No comments: