Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bella and Becca Bits

When we get in the car, Bella often has to have a menagerie of stuffed animals with her. So we were all in the car discussing what sound each animal made, and she got to dinosaur and was a little stumped. So I asked again, what sound does a dinosaur make. And Becca goes, "RRRRR". And Bella yells at her, "No Becca. Only bears go RRRR." 

Becca wasn't born with much hair, and by and large I have neglected her head and hair since she was born. Remember now, Bella was and still to this day, rarely seen without a bow in her hair. I blame my neglect of Becca's hair accessories on the fact that she didn't have much hair. Well, it seems the day has come. Becca has enough hair to put a clip in, as we found this out when Becca's babysitter decided to put one in. When we all got home in the evening it was funny to see Becca with the barrette in her hair. Bella noticed it right away and said, "Beccetice looks pretty." (sidenote: we had started to call Becca - Beccita for "little Becca". Bella isn't able to say this, so it comes out Beccetice.)

Last night we were coming home from our soccer game (yes, both Todd and I our playing coed soccer in 104 weather), and I was just singing whatever popped into my head.  So at one point I said/sang "Who do you love." And from the back Bella yells "DADDY." 

No comments: