Monday, March 2, 2009

Elmo LIVE!


So instead of throwing Bella a birthday party with friends this year we decided we'd buy tickets to the Elmo show. Well, it was a big hit. In fact after she woke up from her nap (she fell asleep n the way home), she told me, "that was fun!" and then covered her mouth as she laughed. I don't know who does that. Must be from school, but made me laugh even harder so the rest of the day she was covering her mouth when she would laugh or smile.  Also, when asked about what Elmo did at the show, she would start kicking her legs, like she was kicking a soccer ball, and I thought ok, well I guess he might have done that. Hum, looks like that's what he was doing to me. Way to go Bella! That is some memory. And speaking of way to go - Bella got a "Happy Gram" from school the other day. Here is what it said: "Today during Stretch-n-Grow, the teacher asked What is this muscle (she was pointing to her tibealus) and Bella responded Tibealus. Way to go Bella! Way to know your muscles!" Ok, anyone know where that muscle is?

No comments: