Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Becca is on the move

Last Friday Becca officially started crawling. She had been doing the wounded solider body drag for a while or the throw the body forward and hope it gets me in the right direction. But on Friday she was actually on knees and hands and moved forward (I believe that makes it official). Yeah Becca! I'll post pictures later. She's only recently been interested in moving around, so I think she made progress quickly. She's so much like her father! Once they put their minds to something, considered that challenge conquered. Maybe not right away but they are persistent enough to get the job done. I think it might be nice to raise a little Todd.

1 comment:

Al, Liz, Oak and Isla Carter said...

Yeah, Becca-you go, girl! I haven't posted in awhile, but I have been checking the great new pics regularly...what cute ones of Todd with the girls!! And I like the new look of the blog! Hope you guys are well...miss you lots!