Sunday, April 15, 2007

Go Blue?

I went to work one day, and I came back home, and BOOM, this is what I found. Bella had on this little outfit and was looking down right cocky. I tried to tell Bella, look honey, all the major college sports are over and that her victory dance was in vain. She didn't care. She was desperate to show off her maze and blue and state so proudly that she is a Michigan fan. Clearly someone got to my baby before I had a chance to teach her the Yellow Rose of Texas or show her the longhorn sign. I suspect it was someone from Michigan that turned her blue...quite possibly her grandmother. When I questioned Bella for more information, she met my every question with silence. But I'll get to the bottom of this mystery.




3 comments:

Launa said...

When Aunt Launa arrives from Michigan she is gonna give those sweet little smiles lots of wonderful kisses...xoxo

The Michigan Outfit is really cute.

Can't wait to see you ya'll.

daytripperwhit said...

That smile on Bella's face looks familiar somehow...like I've seen it on another face when the face was being mischievous.

Chris said...

Let's Go Blue! I love the Michigan gear on Bella! It's never too early to get excited about Michigan football :) The spring practice game was just last Saturday in Ann Arbor.

Bella's got a great smile, too. I hope she has a fun laugh to go with it.

Thanks for sharing your cool family pictures!