Sunday, May 8, 2011

Christmas Programs

This year Bella was old enough to participate in the Christmas programs at church and school. I was someone embarrassed by Bella's performance during the church program. They performed Jingle Bells - no problem. But as the program continued, Bella got more and more fidgety and by the end the Music Minster had to stand beside her. My embarrassment didn't come as she flashed everyone...over and over... no my embarrassment came when she refused to listen to the Music Minster. So when it came to the Christmas program as school I had little hope. But we had a big talk about keeping the dress down and about listening to what her teachers told her. I think it worked because the school program was really cute. They sang several songs - complete with hand motions and had a little party afterwards. Even Popo was able to make it. I was really impressed that the teachers were able to get that many children singing and doing the same thing at the same time. And the best part - there was no flashing - at least not by Bella.

No comments: