Sunday, December 20, 2009

Princesses


Last night my mom and I took Bella to the Nutcracker. We made it through the whole show, but she was awfully wiggly. What captured her attention the most were the scenes where it was just the prima ballerina dancing. After the first act someone asked her if she was liking it, and she said yes and that she also wanted to be a snow princess. 

Tonight I singing Deck the Halls as we were driving home from Taco Bueno, and the girls were chiming in with variations of "fa la la la la". And then Bella said she wanted to sing her princess's song. There were several verses of "Pink is my favorite." And the song ended with, "I'm still a princess even if I don't have my beautiful crown".  Todd and I both laughed until we cried. 

1 comment:

you are what you read said...

Nice job on the website. The only thing I would change is the header by putting in something more artistic.

I comment because I am working on my own blogs: a constant companion. It is always good to see what others are doing.


By the way, you have a beautiful family. Happy New Year.

Art