Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mother's Day Out


Bella began Mother's Day Out last week. On her first day, Grammy was a little upset that Bella began crying once she saw her. Thinking that maybe she didn't want to leave and that is why she cried, I asked my mom, was it an, "oh thank goodness you are here" cry or was it a "oh goodness you are already here" cry. Grammy said she thought it was the former. So, when Grammy dropped her off the next time, she was glad to see that Bella got really excited when Bella realized where she was, and she went running down the hall to her classroom once they were in the building. Bella walked into the room and never looked back. So after I relayed this story to Todd, he said, "oh, I want to take her next week." So, he took her this morning. Todd said that as they lifted her over the gate and into the classroom, she screamed and cried. I can just picture Todd walking down the hall with his head down and his heart broken as he hears his little girl crying out to him. I'm sure she had a good day, although maybe not as much fun as she would have had if her and daddy would have played hooky all day. Oh, well. We'll try it again on Thu.

No comments: