Saturday, September 10, 2011

Valentine's Day

This was an eventful time at the Dyer household. I just notified my boss that I would like to become a stay at home mom before the summer starts. So we decided that I would work until the end of March. It was a decision that was a long time coming, and I am so looking forward to seeing more of my girls. Poor little Becca has had quite a time of it this winter. She is most likely will be diagnosed with asthma in the future, but for the time being it has been lots of antibotics, breathing treatments and sleepless nights. Her failure to get better probably isn't being helped by our decision to get a dog. Glitter is precious, but we will probably be finding her a home soon since Becca doesn't seem to be getting better is is likely allergic to the dog, on top of everything else. We have managed to have some V-day fun by making cookies and decorating them. And of course we also celebrated Todd's birthday, although plans were cancelled due to sickness - seems to be a constant theme around here. 




No comments: