Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bella's Princess Birthday





Since Bella had a big birthday party at ASI last year, I decided that we should do something a little smaller at our house. Thus began my campaign of trying to convince her to do a princess party. She didn't need much convincing, although she was torn because she did want the boys to come. In the end, I think it was a big success, although I might have forgotten the "do something small" part. I had a couple of young ladies from our church help we with hair and make-up for the girls. I borrowed princess dresses from a friend of Bella's, and we had made princess crowns and colored our own castle. I think Bella had a great time, and so did her friends. Really, what more can you ask from a 4th birthday. Bella loved playing the hostess to all her friends. The excitement of a four year old is something of a gift to those of us that love them.

No comments: