Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blast off to Atlanta




Todd took the girls for an early Thanksgiving/Christmas visit to see his dad. I joined them later in the week. Todd says the flight was uneventful, which is what a mother wants to hear when her husband takes to the sky with her two precious baby girls. Once they got to Atlanta Grandma Dyer spoiled them rotten. She had a Dora tent for them to sleep in and Dora sleeping bags to sleep under. They had Dora sippy cups if they got thirsty and teddy bears to comfort them if they got lonely. They had clothes to model and little fairies and doggies to play with. We also had a visit to the aquarium and the park; they made cookies with Grandma, and most importantly lots of tickle time with the grandparents.

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh, how I miss these two......
Don't know if I can wait for another visit.
I had so much fun when they were here, and found myself lost when they left.
Making Christmas cookies just wasn't the same....
Be sure to give them lots of kisses and hugs for me.

Catherine and Todd said...

They have asked on a few occasions now if they can visit Gramps and Grandma in Georgia and sleep in the Dora tent :)