Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Day of School



Like other children across the country, September meant back to school for Bella, too. After visiting MANY daycares and MUCH deliberation, I decided to send Bella back to Primrose. While I wasn't happy with the care Bella received last time she was enrolled, I do think it will be different this time. It is a different location, and she is 20 months instead of just 4 months. I decided on Primrose because they seemed to have the best mix of play and learning. Anytime I would ask Bella if she wanted to go to school, her eyes got really big and she nodded her head vigorously, so I figured it was time. She was very brave and excited on her first day, although she did cry when mommy left. But when I came to pick her up, she didn't seem to want to leave, and when I asked if she had a good time, I got the same vigorous response. And yesterday when I asked her if she enjoyed her first week of school, she gave me her version of the happy dance. So it seems like it is going well.

No comments: