Saturday, January 5, 2008

Blanket Ride

From very early on we have said this Bella is a dare devil baby. She has never appeared to be afraid to be thrown up in the air, to be swung by her legs upside down, or to go fast via some other locomotion other than of her own accord. She likes fast walks, fast stroller rides, fast rides in her little car, fast rides in the laundry basket, fast rides on the blanket, and as of today, fast rides on the moving dolly. I had to sanction this one. Todd was using the dolly to move some furniture out of our bedroom, and as I was sitting in the living room I hear Todd tell Bella to hold on tight. I think to myself what could he be telling her to hold on tight to, his head? Then he comes wheeling her into the living room - on the dolly - standing up, holding on tight, and riding the lip of the dolly. I frowned as they went by. Then they came by for a second pass, and I said, "How about you entertain her some other way." So, after he took her off, and she cried for a while, they went back to their old fun of riding the blanket. Observe...




No comments: