Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ba ba ba


Last week Todd was reading some developmental chart out loud and it said that 6 month old babies should be making consonant sounds. So I thought for a moment, and I said, Bella's not making consonant sounds. And then I got to thinking about what her pediatrian said about all the fluid that seems to remain in Bella's ears and howif it continues to be a problem by the time she is nine months we'll need to think about tubes because the fluid can affect her hearing. And I thought, OH NO she's already not hearing very well - the very next day, I kid you not, Bella began, "baba ba ba" and we haven't heard the end of it since. I think her hearing is fine. Stupid developmental charts.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

My pictures turned out soooooooooo cute.
Have we heard a Ma Ma or Da Da yet???
Let's see the changes in the past two weeks.
Love to All.